- The recruitment firm must have extensive experience in employee search and placement;
- The firm must have a proven track record in talent sourcing and management; it must demonstrate experience in working with Public Sector;
- The firm must propose a credible team for the assignment, complete with demonstrated qualifications and experience;
- The firm must present, as part of the team, a specified Team Leader for this assignment with demonstrated achievement in similar assignments;
- The Team Leader must have a first degree and a minimum of 10 years experience in employee search, selection, and not less than 10 years’ experience in HR related work and should have a degree in any related field.
- Further, the firm will propose at least two support lead consultants who, together with the Team Leader, would compose the leadership for the exercise. The support consultants must have a first degree and not less than 6 years’ experience in similar assignments.
Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they have the necessary qualifications and capacity to perform the services. The information should include description of similar assignments undertaken and experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among core staff, availability of logistics, date when consultancy was established. The information should include names and addresses of at least 2 clients that the consultant has worked with in the past 2 years, and the specific assignments involved. Consultants may team up to enhance their qualifications.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 0800H to 1700H from Monday to Friday except public holidays in Kenya and from our website www.ict.go.ke and the Government Supplier Portal www.supplier.treasury.go.ke
Expression of interest must be delivered to the address below by 14th January 2016 at 10.30a.m or be deposited in the Tender Box located on 8th floor Telposta Towers.
THE PRINCIPAL SECRETARY
MINISTRY OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY
TELPOSTA PLAZA, 8TH FLOOR
P.O.BOX 30025-00100, NAIROBI KENYA
NB: On the envelope please indicate the following:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF CANDIDATES FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL DIGITAL TALENT PROGRAMME.