TENDER NO. MOICT/ONT/03/2014/2015
The Ministry of Information Communications and Technology wishes to sell through Public
Auction the following items: Assorted old furniture, office desks, metal filling cabinets, computers and accessories, assorted scrap metals, carpets among other miscellaneous stores as detailed in the catalogue on “as is where is” basis and to be carried out at (KIMC). The items are located in the following stations; Nairobi, Isiolo, Kiambu, and Machakos.
On: MONDAY, 29th JUNE, 2015 & TUESDAY 30th JUNE 2015 at 11.00 am both days.
Place: Kenya Institute of Mass Communication (KIMC) compound
The detailed catalogue containing all the items, and other information may be obtained from our website www.ict.go.ke or http://supplier.treasury.go.ke at no cost.
CONDITIONS FOR SALE
1. Prospective bidders will be allowed to view the items on sale at the respective location upon production of original official receipt for the catalogue purchased during official working hours.
2. A 25% deposit of the purchase price must be paid by the successful bidder in cash or bankers Cheque at the fall of the hammer and the balance to be paid not later than 3 days from the date of auction.
3. In order to get a bidding number, bidders will be required to pay a refundable deposit of Kshs.500.00 for ALL items and produce official receipt for the purchase of catalogue.
4. The Ministry shall not take any responsibility for the condition or state of motor vehicle/other items on sale as each prospective bidder is expected to have inspected/viewed the items prior to the auction date.
5. The sale is subject to a reserve price.
The appointed Auctioneer is M/S ZAC-MACK ENTERPRISES
P. O. Box 12160-00100 Nairobi
Any further inquiries/ details please contact:-
Head of the Supply Chain Management Services
Ministry of Information Communications and Technology
Tel.: ext. 2424
Download the complete document>>>Click here.
You must have .pdf
Head, Supply Chain management Services